Saturday, October 30, 2010

Video Game Club Update


My first club featured in my blog was about the new Video Game Club. Since then they have been working hard to become offically recognized by the university.

The club's president, Erik Kasminsky, sent out a note this morning: "I am reading my e-mail at 3:53 in the morning, The Akron Video Game Club is now an officially recognized group at the University of Akron. I thought I was dreaming for a second but it's true".

I stopped by their recruitment meeting last night. Needless to say it was an impressive site. A Student Union Ballroom was filled Four tv's and a projector to kept everyone doing something. With old Sega consoles, to brand new Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii's.

If you are interested in joining the club you can get more information by emailing the club, or you can check out their Facebook and "like" them for updates.

2 comments: